Sunday 27 October 2013

A little behind on posting

I'm a little behind on posting. Been a busy month with fall activities and Thanksgiving. I'm almost out of photos to scrap before I do another order but I gave myself a challenge. No picture order until I start and finish scrapping last year's school pics for the boys. Way to get me motivated! Helped to have a new collection to dig into, Echo Park`s Paper & Glue.

First of all my Scrapbook Steals Citrine 4 challenge:


Some of the last of the pics I have printed were this group for the winter Olympics. I have been skipping over them for months but they actually worked well with this sketch, once I flipped it and filled in the empty space with pictures to.

Scrapbook Steals Citrine 5 

When I first saw this sketch I was a bit baffled but then saw all the scraps I had from one sheet of paper I had used on Blake`s preschool layout, and they were perfect for this sketch. So here is my layout of Reece`s first day of preschool, age 3.


Scrapbook Steals Citrine 6

The layout on the left is from the sketch, then I just used scraps to piece together the other side of the double.


Creative Scrappers sketch 253:


My layout:





One more to go then on to Blake`s grade 1 year!




No comments:

Post a Comment