Thursday 5 June 2014

A little catching up to do...

I've done a bit of scrapping since Whistler...just not blogging. Though really this isn't a real blog...more like throw my layouts on and move on. But anyways, here's a few more:

I did a 10 page "use your own product" class through my LSS Scrapbookin' Adventures. You are given instructions on putting together kits using your own product, then attend the class, and make your own with guidance from the instructor and the samples. Good way to use up some stash. They may be in order from 11-1 (they always throw in a bonus one)....but I'm not organized enough or motivated enough to put them from 1-11 on here.











 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

My Mind's Eye Anatomy of a Double Page May 2014 and Scrapbookin' Adventures challenge #10, use 5 products only: pattern paper, ABC stickers, wood veneer, ink, flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment