Thursday 13 June 2013

Peridot # 7 Scrapbook Steals MWM


my layout:



My layout:
this is also my "Beach" theme entry for the Paper Girls challenge


Scrapbookin' Adventures sketch challenge #12:

I made mine into a double layout:

Jennifer Edwardson had a couple double layouts on her blog 3D foam and a sanding block that came with instructions on how to scraplift. Well don't mind if I do!


This is a cute one I scraplifted and tweaked a bit:


that's it for now, time to clean off my messy desk and start all over again!




3 comments:

  1. wow you have been super productive, loving all of your layouts. You have a real knack for coordinating you product with your photos! Thanks for linking up with us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great LO's! I love the tilted frame on your beachy LO! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that off-kilter frame! thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete