Saturday 6 July 2013

Finishing off the Peridot Series

Peridot 10, the end of another series of sketches from Scrapbook Steals. A double layout again.


I didn't have enough pictures for a double layout (getting low on my stack of pics again, time to start putting together another order), so I did two single layouts. 

Peridot 10a. I did these two layouts at a crop at my LSS so forgot to journal or add dates. I'll get to that at some point. Anyways pretty self explanatory...Reece starting to eat food. 


Peridot 10b: another one I forgot to journal on. The boys were 'helping' daddy lower the crib.


Unpacking from one crop last night where I got 7 layouts done in 7 hours including 5 layouts of our Disney day (yes we did one day only) in 2009. One more layout to go and that trip is done and documented. But now packing again for a week at my BFF's house who is the one who got me into this craft. So I expect many hours of cropping to happen while our 6/7 year old's are at VBS in the mornings and my 4 yr old is hanging with Grandma. Excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment