Monday 7 October 2013

UYOP weekend

Scrapbookin' Adventures held their 7th Annual Anniversary Event with a 20 page UYOP (use your own product) class. The class ran over 2 days and you ended up with 23 layouts (as 2 were doubles). Before the class kit instructions were emailed out and you put together the kits using, well your own product. Gives a chance to use some of your stash up and get lots of layouts done in a short amount of time. These weekends are always filled with lots of fun, laughter, great stories, candy, (wine), and great inspiration. I realize the weekend just ended but I finished up the last details of my layouts last night and am happy to have them all done. So here we go!:

Layout #1

Layout #2


Layout #3

Layout #4


Layout #5

Layout #6

Layout #7

Layout #8

Layout #9

Layout #10

Layout #11


Layout #12

Layout #13

Layout #14

Layout # 16

Layout #17

Layout #18

Layout #15


 Layout #19

Layout #20

Layout #21

Time to unpack from the weekend and clean up the large mess on my scrapdesk...and begin again! I know I have a problem. Addicted to Scrapbooking??


No comments:

Post a Comment