Saturday 8 February 2014

Love is in the air!

Valentine's Day is coming up and there is talk and images of love everywhere! This Valentine's Day will be a bit different for me...loaded up on narcotics, anti-inflammatories, and anti-histimines, laid up at my parents house with my foot up in the air...2 days post-op of foot surgery. I'll get to see my boys and hubby later that night as they come over on the ferry for a quick visit. The Valentines  for the kids classes are done, we made over 50 of them, here is a few of them:

I made a layout using some free Silhouette cut files from Scrapbook & Cards Today and am entering it into their challenge to make something special for someone you love. I am also entering it into The Paper Girls "Love your Love" challenge #49


I had a hard time photographing this since I wanted the reflection of him...without the reflection of the light from the window and room light getting in the way...so hard photographing layouts in the winter! I was being resourceful and those red rectangles were leftovers from the boys' Valentines for their classes.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout! Such a precious photo and great use of the die cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete