Wednesday 5 March 2014

Scrapbook Steals MWM

Scrapbook Steals Rose 4


My layout: this one was interesting. I have no pictures left to scrap in these sizes. I really need to put in another big picture order this week. So I was scrounging around for pictures since I knew I wouldn't have them before monday (the deadline for this challenge). I found these old pics of Kaslo from year 1-2 is my guess (he is 8 now!), and dusted off the last scraps of dog paper I had (I haven't scrapped primarily Kaslo since I finished his 1st year book 6 years ago?)  Poor guy, a couple of human brothers come along and they take up the scrapbook pages now. I realize now that I need to take a few more pictures of my poor dog!


1 comment:

  1. ahhhh super cute puppy!! we have a beagle too!!!! greatLO!!!

    ReplyDelete