Tuesday 28 May 2013

Monday Craft Madness

Monday Craft Madness at Scrapbook Steals has a different challenge each Monday. The Challenges this month have been babies, dimension, layering, out of the box, and free crafting time. Here are my entries:

MCM #23 Babies
a cute one I finished up last night about Reece

I used Scrapbook challenges sketch

MCM #24 Dimension


I used foam Thickers, 3 D foam adhesive, crocheted hearts and feathers as my dimension.

MCM #25 Layering


I created this layout with the help of Lynn Ghahary's great video walk through of using the 24/7 collection by Simple Stories. lots of layers!

MCM #26 Out of the box

well I mainly scrapbook layouts with the odd card thrown in so this challenge was definetly out of my box. A recent project of mine was a weekly menu board using Thickers and pattern paper. I then use a white board marker to write out my menu for the week. I left off embellishments partly due to the fact it is in a high traffic area (on the way to the playroom) and would probably get bashed a few times and also because I feel sometimes less is more.


MCM #27 Free Crafting Time

well I have lots of that now since I am off work recovering from foot surgery. So here is a favourite layout of mine I did recently. I know I showcased it when I first started the blog 2 weeks ago but I love it and it was one I created myself at open crop at my LSS. It is of my cousin when she was a little girl (she's 17? now) and we were hiking outside of Canmore, Alberta with her parents. 


That's all for now = )



No comments:

Post a Comment