Wednesday 22 May 2013

Peridot 4

What is Peridot?? Yeah I didn't know either. Apparently it is an olive green gem. Hence why this series of Scrapbook Steals Midweek Mojo's is named Peridot. Fits right into their 'gem' series theme. Anyway's enough of that...just thought I'd clear it up. Moving on to Peridot 4...the 4th sketch in their series:

Peridot 4


I stayed pretty close to the sketch mainly because I was working on it in snippets throughout the day while also playing ninja turtles, renewing my driver's license, and making Smartie cookies for the school fundraiser amongst a few other dozen things. So yes I needed a reprieve from using the sketch as a starting point and used it as the whole point. Here's mine.


I've got more layouts done but need to move on to packing for my overnight tomorrow to Vancouver. It is my 6 week post-op appointment with my surgeon. Here's hoping for great x-ray results!


No comments:

Post a Comment